This once low-profile city has transformed itself with a downtown park, and the planting of thousands of trees over the decades. “It’s now a green city,” Gibbs says. The street has 110 independent restaurants in a 1-mile stretch, and has become one of the best dining cities in the South. The addition of a downtown park, and a minor league baseball stadium keeps it bustling around the clock. visitgreenvillesc.com
Find Your Home
- Greenville’s Main Street Named one of the Top 10 shopping districts in the US!
- The Small South Carolina Town Was Just Named One of the Hottest Places to Visit In 2017
- Underappreciated American Cities You Should Totally Move To
- #yeahTHATgreenville named one of AJC’s Most Romantic Cities in the South!
- US News and World Report: Greenville SC is among the 100 Best Places to Live in the US.