At Wilson Associates, we’re more than just your go-to experts for Greenville real estate. We love the greater Greenville area because we live here, too! Whether buying, selling, relocating or just exploring Upstate South Carolina, we’re here to help you and your family find the best fit in our quickly growing community–and that means more than residential properties and luxury real estate.
From family-friendly activities to delicious dining, and everything in-between, we’re passionate about everything Greenville has to offer. Need insider tips on the best Greenville brunch restaurant? Trying to find a family-friendly weekend activity? Looking for the best shopping centers or outdoor attractions? Look no further than Wilson Associates. We’ve got our finger on the pulse of Greenville, and we want to help you make this city your home.
The greater Greenville area is booming, especially the restaurant scene. Following in the footsteps of nearby culinary destination Charleston, SC, Greenville offers diverse dining options that go far beyond traditional Southern fare and barbeque. In fact, Greenville has received national recognition for its emerging culinary scene! Our Upstate gem is set to become the next national food destination, and we couldn’t be more excited to share the love.
Ready to brunch in Greenville this weekend? Want to sample the area’s best culinary attractions? Here are some of our team’s favorite Greenville area restaurants.
Downtown Greenville, SC:
- Larkins (COVID-19 tip: Guests can use a QR code onsite to easily view the latest menu and avoid the spread of germs!)
- Jianna (Try their oysters!)
- Northampton Wine + Dine (fabulous burgers)
- Trattoria Giorgio (authentic Italian food with a romantic ambience)
- HUSK (the Charleston favorite is now in Greenville!)
Greater Greenville Area:
- The Anchorage (Village of West Greenville)
- Bacon Brothers Public House (Pelham Road)
- Stella’s Southern Brasserie (Woodruff/Verdae)
- Kitchen Sync (Laurens Road)
- Golden Brown & Delicious (Village of West Greenville)
Travelers Rest, SC:
- Upcountry Provisions (State Park Road)
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe & Grocery (Cedar Lane Road)
- Tandem Creperie and Coffeehouse (Main Street)
- Hare & Field (Main Street)
- Farmhouse Tacos (Main Street)
- Kairos Greek Kitchen (Five Forks)
- Stella’s Bistro (find them on social to learn about their local farm fresh ingredients!)
- Arizona Handcrafted Fare & Drink Co.
- Exchange Co. Coffee Bar & Bake Shop (in the heart of downtown Simpsonville)
- Sidewall Pizza Company (date night downtown + dessert at Exchange Co)
- Blue Ridge Brewing (Who can resist their casual rooftop bar?)
- Wild Ace Pizza & Pub (Just on Main Street)
- Barista Alley Speciality Coffee and Smoothie Bar (Tasty crepes + unique coffee combinations)
- The recently revitalized Taylors Mill, featuring The Farehouse restaurant, 13 Stripes Brewery, a 16,000 square foot Model Train Station, and various artists and local vendors
Looking for more dining recommendations, local tips or info on the hottest neighborhoods in Greenville? Contact us for everything Greenville, and be sure to follow Wilson Associates on social media!